What is it? Where is it going? How to nurture it?
Left Forum panel - June 2, 2018, New York City.
Since 2007, the Workers' Economy Network has brought together some 800 recuperated and self-managed enterprises, cooperatives, social economy organizations, trade unions, and researchers committed to self-management practices and to a new workers' economy.
The next major workers' economy event: The 3rd North American regional "encuentro" of the Workers' Economy Network in Mexico City, Nov. 8-10, 2018.
- Andres Ruggeri & Marcelo Vieta: "From Network to Movement,"
- Jesus Tores: "TRADOC & the Workers' Economy"
- Armando Robles: "Workers' Economy & New Era Windows"
- Micky Metts: "Communications & the Workers' Economy"
- Alexander Buzgalin: "Worker Management in the USSR & Today"
- Stephanie Guico: "A Workers' Economy on Unceded Land"
- Sean Smith: "What Union Councils Can Learn from Worker-recuperations"
- Peter Ranis: "Workers Challenging Capitalism"