The Great Lakes Commons has recently released their Charter Toolkit. Rooted in the Commons Charter Declaration, this toolkit can support people, communities, and campaigns collaborating on protecting and caring for the Great Lakes.
The Charter Toolkit includes:
- the Charter Declaration in 5 languages spoken in the Great Lakes region
- an introduction to native and non-native approaches to water governance
- outlines of "ways-of-knowing" workshops
- a series of tips to start conversations about the water commons
- a set of community organizing practices.
Go to the GEO front page