We are excited to announce that we are accepting applications for our 2021 cohort, which will run March 2021 - June 2021.
The Start.coop accelerator seeks applications from cooperative start-ups from across North America with potential for transformative impact at scale. Our 16-week virtual accelerator program involves five core elements:
- Coaching: Receive individualized coaching sessions from our Co-Directors, Greg Brodsky and Jessica Mason to help you set and achieve your business growth goals.
- Curriculum: Dive deep into a robust learning experience for entrepreneurs focused on building real world business skills so you can succeed and scale. We draw on a community of world-class experts who deliver learning modules that range from customer research and market validation to finance and governance.
- Mentorship: Connect to the brightest minds in the larger co-op and startup communities for individualized strategic guidance and support.
- Platform Services: Access curated and discounted access to top business management tools and services (e.g. legal, accounting, CRM, and marketing tools) saving you time and money during the critical start-up phase.
- Investment: We invest $10,000 cash into your co-op and provide over $10,000 of in-kind services. We work closely with you to secure additional financing from individual and institutional investors, co-op loan programs, and philanthropy. Additionally, high performing graduates will be eligible to share in follow-on funding of up to $50,000.