Disabled People, Co-operatives and Co-operation
Hybrid event presenting research about disabled people and co-ops and networking for disabled people involved or interested in co-ops.
Tue, 7 March 2023, 11:00 – 17:00 GMT
The event will include:
- presentation of my research report from the project "Work without bosses, homes without landlords, and nothing about us without us: Researching disabled people's involvement in co-operatives in the UK" (see https://disabledcoops.uk for more on my research)
- presentations from co-ops founded by or to meet the needs of disabled people
- discussions about the potential of co-ops of various types (housing, workers, multi-stakeholder) to overcome disabling barriers
- networking space for disabled people and allies who are involved or interested in getting involved in co-ops
- hopefully practical steps towards founding some new co-ops!
A more precise schedule for the day will be released soon when presenters/panel participants have been confirmed.
Register for the event on Eventbrite
Add new comment