There are only a few spots left to join members of NYC co-ops and solidarity economy enterprise for a deep dive into how we work—individually, collectively, and in community. Apply to the Cooperative Leadership Intensive today!
In this training you will learn how to:
- Identify, analyze, and respond to power in your organization, including white supremacy, patriarchy, ableism, and oppression
- Effectively relate and respond to your individual needs as a leader, while broadening your understanding and knowledge of the unique qualities required of a cooperative leader
- Identify and address burnout in your organization
- Use somatic tools to support healthy group functioning
- Deepen democratic decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Gain an understanding and awareness of different leadership styles and personalities, and how to make use of them on a team
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ways co-ops, gardens, and solidarity economy enterprise can effectively integrate with social movements
The training will take place on the following dates: Saturday January 19th-Sunday January 20th, Saturday February 16th-Sunday February 17th, and Sunday March 10th. Meals provided. Food, interpretation, childcare, and funding available to those who need it!
Go to the GEO front page