The Sociocratic Method
What makes a sociocratic circle meeting special? First of all, it is the effectiveness. It is how we run meetings, about who is in the room (only those who are directly working on the content), about how we improve and grow together as a team.
This video is a recording of a webinar on facilitation tools and techniques in sociocracy.
Our live webinars involve a Q&A session on facilitation and sociocracy. Find upcoming live webinars here.
Find the decision-making sheet also on our website, both in color and in (printer-friendly) black and white.
Sociocracy For All strives to make more and more high-quality learning materials available. Stay up to date by subscribing to Jerry's channel, signing up for the Sociocracy For All mailing list on our website, and follow us on twitter @sociocracy4all
Go to the GEO front page
A weekly email newsletter connecting you with our latest issues, articles and special features. Subscribe now!
- 2: Building Regional Solidarity Economy Networks-NEW!
- 1: Expanding the Reach of Food Co-ops
- 18: The Southern Cooperative Movement
- 17: Scaling-Up the Cooperative Movement
- 16: Intentional Communities and Solidarity Economics
- 15: Advancing the Development of Worker Co-ops-ADWC 2013
- 14: The Anniversary Issue
- 13: The Frank Lindenfeld Memorial
- 12: International Year of the Cooperative
- 11: Lessons for Today from "Black Like Me"
- 10: Occupy! Connect! Create!
- 9: Collective Action: Research, Practice and Theory
- 8: Worker Cooperative Development Models
- 7: The Cooperative Advantage
- 6: Inter-cooperation is Key
- 5: Education For Economic Liberation
- 4: Land, Food, Childcare, Laundry, and a Book
- 3: Worker Cooperative Replication
- 2: Strengthening the Movement
- 1: Grassroots Democracy In Action