New Internationalist: Buy into a better story
What do I get in return for investing?
This is a big, bold offer to share with you our power and influence as a force for good. When you buy shares, you become a co-owner of New Internationalist, charged with keeping us on track and making sure we never stray from the ethical values that shape our journalism. To make this possible, we have adopted a new legal structure (see the Rules below) that allows for multiple stakeholders and has created the Common Council, an active forum for engaging with our work and strategic direction.
Depending on how much you invest, we have some lovely rewards to say thank you, which range from limited edition organic cotton t-shirts and gift subscriptions to our magazine, to signed-books and lectures-to-order by our editors.
Go to the GEO front page
A weekly email newsletter connecting you with our latest issues, articles and special features. Subscribe now!
- 2: Building Regional Solidarity Economy Networks-NEW!
- 1: Expanding the Reach of Food Co-ops
- 18: The Southern Cooperative Movement
- 17: Scaling-Up the Cooperative Movement
- 16: Intentional Communities and Solidarity Economics
- 15: Advancing the Development of Worker Co-ops-ADWC 2013
- 14: The Anniversary Issue
- 13: The Frank Lindenfeld Memorial
- 12: International Year of the Cooperative
- 11: Lessons for Today from "Black Like Me"
- 10: Occupy! Connect! Create!
- 9: Collective Action: Research, Practice and Theory
- 8: Worker Cooperative Development Models
- 7: The Cooperative Advantage
- 6: Inter-cooperation is Key
- 5: Education For Economic Liberation
- 4: Land, Food, Childcare, Laundry, and a Book
- 3: Worker Cooperative Replication
- 2: Strengthening the Movement
- 1: Grassroots Democracy In Action